Friday 13 January 2017

Contents page

This is my final contents page which I think meets the codes and conventions for a contents page it is straight to the point and will guide people on where to look for certain things I have numbered where I have written to show where these parts of the magazine are located. I have an image on the right of the screen of damsels at their gig at studio 2. The image on the bottom left is an image I have screen shot from a video I took at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert in Manchester on the 14th of December 2016 the song they are preforming on this image is sick love. I added the text I have added on this page based on current events in music for example all the Glastonbury rumours of who will headline. Then about how Arctic Monkeys are back in the Studio etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment