Tuesday 10 January 2017

Front cover

This is my final front cover for my Rock music magazine. The front model is Jack Richards left Adam Mossman right Lucas Timmins Harris I was inspired to make the cover look the way it does by a magazine featuring Ian brown from the stone roses which I have posted on a previous blog the magazine is by NME originals from 1994 at the bottom of that cover it says rave on! So with my genre being Rock I decided to put 'Rock on!' at the bottom of the page as you can see. I have also put at the top right of the page  'Damsels exclusive interview with Greg Sinnott' this is advertising what's inside my magazine so the people reading know that there is an exclusive interview with an young up and coming band. Then when people will also see that there is a review of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Manchester gig in the MEN arena. I chose the title to be 'iconic' because when I was thinking of names I thought there are so many icons in rock music and I thought I could use the I as a symbolic feature I also just simply thought it would sound good. I also just thought to add the name oasis on the left hand side because on the magazine I based mine off it had bands names just scattered around. I also added a famous Alex Turner quote because it seemed appropriate for the magazine. This picture was took using a green screen with 3 models the props I used were microphones and mic stands and a chair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment